Monday, March 31, 2014

I Challenge....Myself

So, the whole purpose of this blog started when it was a challenge in eating clean and I stayed pretty motivated until the first 30 days were done then I began to fall into traditional habits and life took over.  So, since we are finishing off March today and heading into...what looks like December, but is actually April.  I will be setting my self 30 days of challenges to improve my overall, spirit, and balance.  You are welcome to join in this effort and I would love to see how you do!  I will be creating an album on my Facebook page dedicated to the 30 days of change and you are welcome to follow along there and then comment with a link to your own page and album!!  Without further adieu, here is the Challenge to Change!


No comments:

Post a Comment