Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 51: Farm Life

I spent the last 3 days driving and photographing all the things.  Well, that may be a slight exaggeration, but I have been quite busy with driving up to Swan River, making time with the family, shooting a wedding and a swackload of family sessions and just being on the farm in general.  You have already joined me here once before and I have to say I did a much better job the last time, than I have so far this time.  It could be because my mom brought 2 containers of jujubes and gummy bears.  It could be that my sister brought tons of baking for my brother.  It could be that I literally didn't have time to actually prepare food before my weddings and shoots this time.  But yes, I have not been as stellar as I was before.  I have been quite active, however, which will hopefully work in my favor.  Plus, I still have 2-3 days to redeem myself!


Things that have been consumed within the last 72 hours (in no particular order, just how I remember them)

Katy's Kookies X 3
3 handfuls of gummies
3 scones with jam and/or fresh maple syrup (scones made with whole wheat flour)
a roast beef dinner consisting of potatoes, carrots, coleslaw and of course, roast beef
copious amounts of caffeine
1 piece of cheesecake
2 pieces of skor bar cake
2 pieces of ham and pineapple pizza
2 dry ribs
a bit of caesar salad
a Tim Hortons sandwich
5 timbits (assorted)
diet pop (causing headaches)
3 protein pancakes
equivalent to about 6 handfuls of almonds
crackers and cream cheese spread
1 whole wheat pancake with butter and maple syrup and 3 pieces of bacon



So what does all this mean? Well, say hello to immediate acne returning (awesome!), stomach upsets, gurgling instestinal tract, yucky skin color, etc.  I.  Do.  Not.  Like.  This.


So, as you can see this food is lacking a certain food group....VEGETABLES!! I am at the farm for crying out loud...there is no better place to get vegetables.  I mean, my mom left here with a huge bucket of fresh carrots...I need to get me some of those!!

Other than the crappy eating though, I have been immensely enjoying myself doing exactly what I love and being surrounded by everyone I love (except for this f*ing fly which keeps landing in my hair, on my hand and on the screen and I am about to FLIPOUT!)  I also have felt a bit of a head cold coming on and I rarely get sick so it bugs me when I don't feel "right."  I am trying to drink a lot of water and should probably drink less coffee and more tea.  Yes, this is what I shall do tomorrow :D  Here is an overload of cuteness to get you through the night :D





Date: October 6, 2013!
Current weight: dunno
Goal for the day: wake up and not feel like crap
What is your plan for food today? 
blech
Planned water intake: 108 oz (5 water bottles full)



No comments:

Post a Comment