Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 47: Agh. Sorry.

Okay. Okay.  I have not been super consistent with writing lately but I have been up to so much stuff!  No excuse, I know, but it is true!  I am finishing off the last weddings of the season, working on my shop, and venturing into the world of Fine Art Photography.   In addition to that, winter is fast approaching (sob, sob) so I am trying to do as many photo shoots as I can while it is relatively nice outside!  A lot of other things have been slacking as well, house upkeep, cooking, preparing, etc.



But seeing as this IS my life, I need to make this a priority.  Being healthy, that is.  Not necessarily blogging, but I find that blogging keeps me more accountable.  Yay for writing!  I haven't been eating bad, but I haven't been as cautious as before.  I will say, though, my body is very quick to respond now, when eating something that it does not appreciate (ie. bread).  Not only does that make for an uncomfortable, bloaty day, but also it makes public appearances a lot more.....stressful.

Good news!  I haven't had any chocolates from the fridge yet.  Woot woot!  My sign is working haha!  Because Ryan and I have both been extremely busy these last few days we actually stopped at this place called Supper Central and picked up a bunch of different prepared meals which is definitely helpful.  Last night, Ryan cooked me salmon and rice.  Yummy!

Prior to that, however, we had indulged in Stellas for breakfast where I caved for my usual Mexican breakfast.  Delicious but dangerous.  As you can see, Ryan likes to steal my guacamole.

 So, what am I going to do about this?  I am going to stop being a slouch and start getting my ass in gear.  I will once again blog every day or night even if it is a small bit.  I will keep track of my water intake (also slacking) and I will start preparing.   This weekend I have my last wedding of the wedding season and a ton of fall photos up in Swan River, so I will have to be prepared for those events.  In addition to that, my 30th birthday is next week! Yay!


As for my soul, I had the most immense, intense, educational experience on Monday where I was fortunate to be able to go to John Maxwell's Conference and then take part in Jesh De Roux's Beloved workshop.  I was so overwhelmed with inspiration from both events that I actually broke down crying on the way home.  I literally felt like my soul had heard everything that it needed to hear on Monday and it just reinforced exactly what I feel, how I shoot, and how I run my business.  It was an extreme honor to meet Jesh and experience his passion for what he does and see how he changes people.  Amazing.  
Anyhow, here is today's delightfulness:
Date: October 2, 2013!
Current weight: 240
Goal for the day: CLEAN THE HOUSE
What is your plan for food today? 
breakfast: Eggs
lunch: almonds and salmon
Supper: green smoothie
Planned water intake: 108 oz (5 water bottles full)



No comments:

Post a Comment