Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 30: I've Been a Bad Girl :(

So, I'm sure the title gives it away, but yes, today and yesterday have been not so splendid in terms of clean eating.  What happened?  Lack of groceries and preparation.  Laziness.  Workaholic-ness. It's about 4 weeks since I started.  Gah.  There are not enough excuses for this.


 need to remember this

I found this on Pinterest and found it quite motivating considering the day I had today.  I didn't necessarily binge eat, I just didn't eat very well today.  Sad panda.  So where did it start?

It started yesterday when I once again procrastinated going out to get groceries because I wanted to do a photo shoot instead and then got into working on the photos.  Then I went to my mom's yesterday and had wine, peanuts, handfuls of Chicago style popcorn (cheese and caramel...or the devil, as I like to call it), and for supper: chicken wings, egg rolls, sushi, and a delicious parfait situation.  At least I didn't bring any home.


Then today I woke up and waited until Ryan woke up because we were going to go out for breakfast due to lack of groceries, but he didn't wake up early enough so I was slightly angry and took it out on my oatmeal.  I had oatmeal with JUST protein powder because we had no more peanut butter left.  It was so dry and proteiny which made me even pissier at Ryan (I could be PMSing as well......).  I blamed him for my crappy breakfast when in all honesty the whole time I stayed home and stewed in anger at him sleeping in, I could have driven (or walked!) to Superstore to buy eggs for breakfast. 


Finally, Ryan woke up and decided he wanted to go get something to eat, so he suggested Tim Hortons and I settled for chili without the bun (score some points for me!).  That is all I ate for actual food today.  The rest of the day has been a mishmash of foods that I accumulated during my grocery trip that I had been putting off.  I had elk peppettes, babybel cheeses, almonds, coconut yogurt, Welsch's fruit gummies with yogurt ( because they reminded me of the fun fruits I had as a kid!).  Then I bought some delicious concord grapes and decided to try making grape juice.  It was so sweet that I could feel my blood sugars get a kick in the pants almost immediately. 



So yah, all in all I have been neglectful but not too worry, I have been experiencing the lovely side effects of all these food items.  I will spare you the details, but my guts have never been more confused.  As you will notice, I didn't post anything yesterday.  I wonder if I had posted about my crappy day yesterday it would have gotten me back on track.  Probably.  Oh well.  That's why I am writing today.  To get things back to healthy!  Tomorrow is the Dr.s appt so that will be neato.  Plus I now have pretty much all the groceries I will need to get us through until Friday at which time we leave for Regina for a few days.
On a positive note, I got in some unintentional ab exercise today while I worked on creating levitation images.  Give me exercise in the form of a photoshoot and I am all over that.  I did about 50 crunches (wearing a dress!) without slowing down. Put me in a gym outfit and tell me to do them and I will complain at #15....
YES!    #health #wellness #fitspiration #motivation #inspiration #diet #detox #nutrition #weightloss #loseweight #fitness #exercise #workout
Date: September 16, 2013!
Current weight: 240
Goal for the day:  walking and unintentional abs
What is your plan for food today?
Breakfast: oatmeal, vanilla protein powder
Lunch: T.H. Chili
Snack: All the things in the grocery bag :(
Supper: grape juice 
Planned water intake: 108 oz (5 water bottles full)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment