Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 25: Soup's On!

So yesterday I did pretty dang well with the clean eating.  Until night time.  Ryan came home at about midnight (usual time) and was going to eat a banana.  And without hesitation I was like, "do you want bananas wrapped in rice paper and deep fried for maximum deliciousness?" (Well, maybe not quite that way, but you get the picture.  So...at midnight I consumed a banana wrapped in rice paper pan friend in coconut oil....oh. man.  Well, my tummy let me know what was up, that's for sure.  I also had a stellar, vivid dream last night which I'm sure is  a result of the midnight snack.


Okay, but other than that, like I said, I did pretty good!  Yesterday I ventured into the soup making lifestyle.  Standardly, when I think of soup I think of it being a sad meal.  But then usually I will cave to the first bite and enjoy it.  It's just the thought that a liquid can be a meal I think...anyhow, I whipped up Clean Eating Coconut Curry Soup yesterday.  This not only was my first venture with a "fancy" soup (not from a can!), but also one in which there were multiple ingredients and I had to do it in a few steps. Despite this, it didn't take me too long to make it.  As usual, it's just the prep work that takes time. I was quite proud of myself and when I ate it I was even more excited!  I have enough leftovers for today, for both Ryan and myself.  If you are a curry fan, you will love this soup.  Our house still smells spicy!




In addition to the soup, I ended up going over to my mom's for a businessy meeting with Stephanie.  So, mom made us a delicious clean supper of chicken, salad, and rice!  Of course, I topped it off with a glass of wine.  But that's grapes, so technically I ate my fruit!

As for exercise I didn't really plan on much, but while I waited for Stephanie to finish work before heading to my mom's, I visited a little park and went adventuring a bit and found myself in a culvert.  So, getting there was effort, trying to a)not get algae on my feet and b)stay upright was a feat in itself, so I did get a bit of exercise.  Then I saw a spider the size of my fist and decided it was time to get the hell out of there.  But I did manage to get a picture!  Adventure is the spice of life!

 
Date: September 11, 2013! (moment of silence for the victims of 9/11)

Current weight: 240 (stupid wine and bananas)

Goal for the day:  walking and stairs

What is your plan for food today? 
breakfast: greek yogurt with chocolate protein powder, oatmeal and almonds
lunch: homemade curried sweet potato soup!
snack: almonds and peach
supper: taco smash (tonight I will make this :D)

Planned water intake: 108 oz (5 water bottles full)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment