Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 23: Lazy Days

So last night I fell asleep at 9:30 and didn't wake up until 10:30 this morning.  I was so exhausted from the weekend that I made sure I had turned off my alarm to just catch up on the sleep that I had missed the last few days.  I think that is something that lacks in a lot of people's lives.  Sleep.  It is absolutely necessary for your body to be in rest and to have deep sleeps and if these are lacking you will see the consequences.  Bags under the eyes, sallow skin, sleepy, bloodshot eyes, fatigued muscles, sugar crashes, etc.  Also, your body stresses when it doesn't sleep, so you start to get the lovely middle chunk happening.
Bedhead day :D

  So today was a bit gloomy, so I relaxed this morning with the manfriend, watching movies (watch Catfish on Netflix. It's an awesome documentary!), making breakfast and lunch.  I made eggs with soft cheese and dill for breakfast and ate that alongside a banana and for lunch I had the last of the sweet potato chili.  Yummy.
I did not drink enough water today.  Bad, Teri!  I am feeling it though.  I am actually thirsting for water now that I have been drinking so much which is really good.  I also have been getting a few compliments about my face looking better so that is great!  Not only is a bit thinner, but more importantly my skin looks healthy!
Tonight I finally went and stocked up on a lot of groceries to make a few recipes over the next few days, but tonight I made a chocolate mousse for breakfast tomorrow (but had tonight for supper because it was late and the mousse is light.)  The recipe is below!






Date: September 9, 2013!

Current weight: 238

Goal for the day:  I forgot about this part today. oopsie.  Maybe tonight I will bust out some crunches or something...

What is your plan for food today? 
breakfast: 2 eggs 1 egg white and 2 tbsp of soft cheese sprinkled with dill and a banana
lunch: leftover chili
supper: chocolate mousse

Planned water intake: 108 oz (5 water bottles full)

No comments:

Post a Comment