Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 22: What A Weekend!

Oh wow.  I have been so ridiculously busy this weekend working on getting my shop ready for ManyFest, the market downtown on Broadway that eating in general was the last thing on my mind.  The last 2 days I have spent hanging out in a 10 X 10 square dressing people up in beautiful clothing for my Lace & Pearl Vintage shop and while I had the best intentions, I woke up late on the first day and thus, had to forgo breakfast all together, so scarfed down a delicious sandwich from Safeway.  My bestie had also bought some fruit and nuts so we snacked on those all day and drank copious amounts of water due to the immense humidity. 
  Today wasn't much different.  Though I did wake up on time and chugged back a healthy juice (recipe below) to start the day!! Then Stephanie arrived with a large, black coffee and I was so excited (because then she provided me with a cup on which she had illustrated Grumpy Cat!!!!!  It made coffee taste soooo much better.)


One thing Stephanie and I had done is frequent ye olde Mexican food truck as food truck wars was happening less than a block from our tent.  So within the last 2 days we had homemade tortilla chips with their guacamole and salsa (small portions!) which were sooooo delicious. I also called Ryan to come see us and bring me the delicious quinoa and sweet potato chili and we used our tortilla chips to dip in it! So good!




Also, we snacked on a few things....cupcakes from Veg Out, the lady who makes amazing vegan cupcakes and some snack bars from Gluten Free by Ashley Lee (I think that was the name!)  Either way they were both yummy and I stocked up on the gluten free snack bars to keep in the fridge (high in calories, but organic and gluten free, so I have to watch the serving sizes)


Considering the craziness of the last 2 days, we didn't do too bad and in fact setting up AND taking down the tent and shop was probably equivalent to 2 days of working out.  My legs definitely got a work out and I had to carry 75lbs of gravel to weigh down the tent, so that was fun too!  Things should settle down tomorrow (I hope, as my weddings have died down, my traveling has died down (for now), and my photoshoots have settled a bit.)  More cleaning and clean eating!  Bring it on!



Date: September 8, 2013!

Current weight: 239

Goal for the day: make it through the day without my feet falling off....

What is your plan for food today? less plan, more inventive

Planned water intake: 108 oz (5 water bottles full)

No comments:

Post a Comment